Monday, February 15, 2010

Quick Update

I went to the primary care office on Friday where I was given some prescriptions to help with pain & sleep. Nothing big or serious, but just something to help take inflammation down and to also help take the sharpness of the pain and make it less horrible when I'm trying to sleep. So far I actually had a good night's sleep on Friday & Sunday night, but Saturday was up most of the night again.

My doctor has no clue what is causing this recent flair-up, but since I only have to wait a month before I'm back in Baltimore she just did what she could to get me though until then. She tried to give me nerve medication and anti-depressants for pain/sleep, but as always I refused. If it ever gets to that point I think I'd rather throw myself in front of a bus. (For those who don't know this, I actually use the "In case I get hit by a bus..." saying, so I do mean this as a joke!)

I wish I could say I feel better today but I don't. All I can do is get through each day, do as much as I can, make sure I rest as much as I can and before I know it I'm sure my Baltimore visit will be here.

No comments: